Wednesday, April 10, 2013

ROMEO and JULIET part 1

















I had really fun doing this photo shoot.. Thanks to our photographer Sophia Leynes  for choosing me as her model for this concept "ROMEO and JULIET" and of course to my friend Debbie Mamauag who is also our stuntwoman, my manager, organizer, assistant and overall handler..LOL.. (ikaw na tlga!!!)..
The lights are all natural, it a was a work of art, though  i was so haggard at that day, it seems everything went great. The make up was done by me, yeah!! thats right..
This was taken a few months ago,( sorry for the late update) in Camp Aguinaldo---perfect place for this theme.. the truth is ,we really dont have any place to go...

Yeah!! they were great though..
i hope to work with them again and again and again..

signing off with Love <3,

Suddenly

No comments:

Post a Comment